Here I Am

8:25 PM

Hi guys.

I decided to move my blog...again.

Considering the lack of revenue I generate from this little hobby, I decided that self-hosting my own website wasn't really the best decision. Being able to say I own a part of the internet is cool and all, but not when I have to fork over $300 bucks to maintain a mysterious place in the universe.

So, a few things to note:

1. My URL is slightly different: somewhatimproved.blogspot.com

2. If you try to go to my other website in the near future, it's going to say it doesn't exist.

3. Just save my new URL. Right now.

4. I can't get my old posts to import. {It's too big or something...}So...all of that historical stuff may just never be here. I think I'm ok with that. But it just seems weird.

5. I have fuuuuucking missed the Blogger interface. It is SO NICE. So clean. So functional, and easy. I didn't realize what I was missing. Praise Jesus.

In the event that you forget about my new URL, my Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook are all in the same spot and I've updated (and even provided reminders) it for you there.

I want you all to be responsible here...but let's be real. You're going to forget.

Anyway. Hopefully this will help me be a little more inspired to write. Maybe it won't.

The suspense is real.

-Stef




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images