Crazy Bitches

9:16 AM

I have a neighbor. 

She lives beneath me, mows down the foliage in her Jazzy at my apartment complex, and she won't leave me alone. 

The nicest way I can say this, is that she is a little "touched". 

It started back in August. On two separate occasions I received two hand written notes on my door. Something along the lines of:

"HAVE YOU NO RESPECT?? THE NOISES!"

"I am calling the police next time. I don't want to see you go, but you will be kicked out! In other words, YOU WILL BE GONE!"

The thing is...we're not abnormally loud. In fact, we aren't even home 80% of the time. And the majority of the time spent at home...we're sleeping. So, I chalked it up to crazy bitches being crazy bitches. I let the property management know that she was harassing us and let it be. 



Then she knocked on my door at 11pm after we got home from dinner and a movie. She reiterated that there were "NOISES" and she was going to call the police! Colton told her to go ahead and call the cops so we could tell them that she was harassing us. She got quiet and left. 

The next day she caught us outside with Winston and rehashed the entire conversation except she didn't remember us in the slightest. 

It was quiet for a moment until I received another note on my door yesterday morning. Except it was from my other neighbors thinking that I had left them a note about being too loud....I haven't. It was that nut downstairs leaving passive aggressive unsigned notes. I got it straightened it with them and my other neighbors are no longer angry at me for something I didn't do. 

THEN. 

We came home from dinner last night only to have the lovely creature from downstairs knocking on the door. 

I decided to not answer. I've said everything I can to this beast, and it doesn't make a difference. 

She proceeded to knock on the door and ring the doorbell repeatedly for 5 minutes. That wasn't enough to get our attention so she started peeking through the blinds and knocking on the window!

Caydence was scared to death, and I wrote another angry email to the property management. 

Moral of the story? It's time to move. 




P.S. The formatting is fucked. #sorrynotsorry 
P.S.S. I fixed it. And added pictures. 
P.S.S. JK. The font is still fucked. But. Pictures. 


-Stef 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images