Three Things You Should be Eating Right Fucking Now

6:55 PM

I really like to cook, and not just your average chicken noodle soup, my friends.

I get a wild hair up my ass at least twice a week to EXPERIMENT.

When I say EXPERIMENT, I don't actually mean that I'm a culinary genius and regularly turn your average shit into an explosion of tongue-punching baby unicorns.

I save every awesome looking recipe that I see on Instagram into a cutely labeled folder called FOOD, and dive into it whenever I'm feeling particularly adventurous.

Since Instagram knows things inside my soul that I have not yet even spoken, it knows that I love Mexican food. I think the logic is pretty linear at this point, but I have been spending a lot of time in the Latino section of my metaphorical Instagram cookbook.

Anyway, I have made the following on a few different occasions with the approval of Mr. Steele, so I think that makes them "tried and true".

Make these things and eat them RIGHT NOW. You will not regret it.

1. Skillet Chilaquiles


You could eat this for breakfast, and it would also be appropriate to eat it for lunch and dinner. And snacks. Until I whipped up this recipe, I don't think I ever truly knew what it was like to want to eat something for every meal.

2. Enfrijoladas


Do not fear the sauce on this one. You're going to question it, and it's going to be different, but it is actually as amazing as it looks. 


3. Aguadito De Pollo (Peruvian Chicken Soup)



Last the best of all the game! Not only is it so green, and so pretty but this soup is so simple, so flavorful, and it will just knock your fucking socks off. I've actually made this at least once a week since finding the recipe....that's how good it is.

Anyway. I didn't write this for nothing. So try them.

(All photo cred goes to the respected links provided for each recipe. I am not that good at photographing food. So, yeah.)

-Stef


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images